Floral Menu Alongside Sss Beautiful Flowers Set

Here is my latest bill of fare for my sis who celebrated her nameday lately.




For this card, I used the Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers stamp set.

I stamped the icon on a 300gsm watercolour newspaper (Canson) amongst Ranger Archival Coffee ink.

First I coloured amongst Spun Sugar together with Bundled Sage Distress inks, thence for enhancing the colours I added a niggling Picked Raspberry together with Twisted Citron.

The text is from the My Favorite Things, More Essential Sentiments postage stamp fix together with was stamped amongst Ranger Archival Coffee ink.

I inked the edges amongst Ranger Distress Antique Linen ink together with added only about sequins for to a greater extent than interest.


I promise yous like!!! Thanks for stopping by!!!


Komentar

Postingan Populer