Needlepoint.....Creating Heirlooms For Your Interiors


This is a postal service I late did every bit a invitee postal service for a needlepoint weblog belonging to a friend of mine. I persuasion I would portion it hither for my readers every bit well.

My woman nurture gave me many gifts inwards her lifetime, merely the 1 I treasure the most is the fourth dimension too endeavour she took to learn me to practise needlepoint. She taught me when I was a teen too at the fourth dimension I had no persuasion how after inwards life I would grow to dearest making beautiful needlepoint pieces for my home. I cause got ever loved historic homes too cause got renovated two, filling them amongst antiques too of course of written report beautiful needlework. I intend it is such a shame mothers today aren't pedagogy their daughters the fine art of needlework. I cause got a 17 twelvemonth former boy too hence I won't endure passing my mother's gift on.....unless he gives me a granddaughter someday!! Indulge me every bit I portion a postal service most beautiful, romantic, needlepoint images. I promise they volition inspire you lot to practise some heirlooms of your own.



Sir Joshua Reynolds captured 3 ladies moderately absorbed inwards their needlework. Being handy amongst a needle was a basic chore all 18th Century women were expected to master.


Such a pretty pump painting made from petitpoint (smaller stitches than needlepoint). What a wonderful piddling frame.

The chair is covered inwards needlepoint too the 2 framed pictures are also needlepoint.

google.com

I intend needlepoint gives your interiors a decidedly European flavor.


Even modest pieces add together that antique touch.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 stunning French chair covered inwards needlepoint. Maybe the due north is for Napoleon.


Tiny piddling stitches practise this vintage brooch.

google.com

Needlepoint has ever been really pop inwards  France every bit well.

google.com

This is a beautiful antique bench amongst needlepoint top.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Louis XVI footstool covered inwards needlepoint.


I came across this fabulous bell pull. I love needlepoint with dark backgrounds. It's harder to practise merely worth the effort.


Some of the needlepoint pillows I cause got done are displayed inwards my bedroom.


Needlepoint was used to completely upholster chairs too settees. I cause got recovered chair bottoms merely can't imagine a whole chair. They are stunning.



I intend this box of chocolates is too hence clever too such a expert persuasion for Valentine's Day.


Graham Rust needlepoint designs are wonderful too cause got an former basis appeal.



 Very tiny stitches called petite quest adorn this Continental Glass. During the Biedermeier menstruation (about 1825-1850)


This is a large oval antique petite quest  picture I institute on 1 of my treasure hunting trips. It has tiny micro stitching too is amazing upward close.  It is difficult to believe anyone tin practise this past times manus merely you lot tin meet her mistakes too the oval is off where she miscalculated. Also to the correct is a  bell line that I did inwards needlepoint.


With the popularity of Downton Abby, involvement inwards English linguistic communication decorating is increasing. You volition notice lots of needlepoint pillows similar the 1 inwards this chair.



These pictures are done inwards needlepoint merely you lot tin also meet the petite quest inwards the faces,hair, arms, too animals.


Here are a few novel needlepoint pillows that volition give your interiors an English linguistic communication look. You tin purchase them completed or purchase the kit too practise it yourself.







These novel designs cause got an former fashioned appeal.


Here is a slap-up illustration of needlepoint too petite point. To me the most elegant pieces are when the 2 are mixed.


Fabulous needlepoint rug.


These are from the 1800's Can you lot imagine wearing shoes similar this?


These antique needlepoint purses are exquisite. I collect petite quest compacts too would dearest to add together some purses to my collection.



You tin discovery needlepoint on some of today's fashions.


So much operate inwards this fabulous skirt!


Some to a greater extent than of my pillows. These are inwards the hall.


Influenza A virus subtype H5N1 Pontremoli Needlepoint Rug made inwards 1920


Some fun novel patterns. There are too hence many lovely things you lot tin brand for yourself or for your domicile too needlepoint is tardily too really relaxing. Visit a stitchery store sometime too accept a human face for yourself. 


Check out this needlepoint  ipad cover!



     



Happy Stitching!!




Click hither to meet the previous post!

This weblog postal service was published by
Lisa Farmer

Komentar

Postingan Populer